We sent the picture to Scott's parents today and asked that they call us when everyone got there, we then had them check their email. Lynn had already figured it out, but everyone else was surprised.
Christmas Day was great, it was Christmas Day evening that turned out not so great. When we got home around 7pm I was feeling very bad. I went to the bathroom and there was some blood, I was very worried. Shortly after that I started vomiting, not good. This continued until about 6am, I got no sleep. At 8am I called the doctor but they were not open. I was able to get a nurse though and tell her what was going on. She said that they were not concerned at this point but that they would give me some medicine for the vomiting. Scott went to pick that up and also a Chick-fil-A lemonade, yes that was the doctor's orders too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment