Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back Home


Emma

Yesterday we didn't make it to Davis Farmland because we needed two cars and the alternator had to be replaced.  So instead we went to a playground that Scott remembered from his childhood.  The girls had a great time running around. 


Olivia

Savannah
We finished off the day with dinner at Mem's she made a casserole and we all visited for several hours.  Unfortunately I got an unexpected call from my mom saying my dad was in the hospital and had been in a car accident.  He was ok and they finally released him late last night.  He is sore, but didn't break any bones. 

Today we woke up, packed and headed to the airport.  The airport had a cute place for the girls to play.  It was very close to our gate so we hung out there until it was time to board. 






This flight turned out to be a bit harder than the first one.  No one slept a wink and they were into everything.  Lynn had Savannah again and they did well, I didn't hear anything from them the whole flight.  I started off with Emma but about an hour into the flight Olivia was getting difficult for Scott to manage so we traded.  Emma & Olivia were pressing all the buttons and opening and closing the window shades.  We had toys and books, but that only captivated them for a minute at a time.  Our flight was a little longer due to storms in the area so we were very glad when we finally landed.

So we made it home safe and sound.  I think the trip overall went as well as it could have.  There were no major problems and I know the girls had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment